MEET THE INVESTORS | CONSULT WITH THE EXPERTS | SHOWCASE YOUR LATEST SOLUTIONS | LEAD BY EXAMPLE
“In the GCC, perhaps more than anywhere else world-wide, family businesses are all around us. From small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), to renowned multinational corporations – family owned and managed companies in all guises form the backbone of the region’s economy”
Gfbf’19 will bring together all the major players and influencial actors within the family business sector under one roof to exchange their expertise and enlarge their network.
As a leader in the family business sector, grab the opportunity to give your organisation the exposure it deserves amongst a niche target audience.
Choose from our partnership categories and benefits tailored to your marketing needs and become one of our esteemed partners.
- Officials from relevant government entities
- Owners of family businesses
- Family business executives
- Corporate lawyers and legal consultants
- Financial advisors
- Government advisors
- Shareholders and investors
- Researchers and Strategists
- Experts in economy, trade, and corporate business
- Investment and business consultants
- Research and development managers
- Human resources managers
- Bankers and managers of financial institutions
 Harish Gopinath, Head of Family Business KPMG in the Middle East and South Asia - GCC Family Business Survey 2017. Driving the region forward - February 2018 – KPMG Enterprise www.kpmg.com/familybusiness